Andy Hillebregt for Ramsey Mayor
I was raised and still live in Ramsey. I have a deep commitment and respect to my community. My wife, Jill, and I have been married for 21 years and we have three sons who keep us very busy. August, our oldest, graduated from Anoka Technical College and is now a CNC Machinist in Anoka. Ander attends North Hennepin Technical School and is in their Cabinetry Program through PSEO. Aidan, our youngest, is a 9th grader at Elk River High School.
- 14 years as an election judge - several years as a head judge.
- Over ten years as a small business owner.
- Participated on the Elk River Area School District’s strategic measurements team.
- 4-H shooting sports coach.
- Recreational soccer coach and board member.
- Current member of Elk River Sportsman's Club.
- Current member of the Legislative Action Team for the Elk River School District (ISD 728)
My professional career is dedicated to small businesses. I own and operate Eagle's Nest Tax Service, a tax preparation business in Ramsey. I own Andries Hillebregt's Outdoor Services, a landscaping and lawn maintenance business since 2001. And in 2004, I started Hillebregt's Family Farms also located in Ramsey. We raise free-range, egg-producing chickens and sell the eggs. We also raise and sell rabbits as pets or for meat.
I graduated from Elk River High School in 1994 and attended both Anoka-Ramsey Community College and Hennepin Technical College.
I have experiences as a small business owner and operator, parent and resident of Ramsey. I believe I have the skills, commitment and experience to run our city. I understand what it takes to get things done in a timely manner. I take the time to make sure I am fully informed on the issues. That way I can make the best decisions possible for the Citizens of Ramsey.